Dr. David Bynum Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. David Bynum?

Best Doctor in San Antonio

Posted on November 13th, 2014

Dr. Bynum was very courteous and made my whole experience seem like I was being taken care of by someone who was a family member who truly cared about the outcome of my intravenous surgery. Dr. Bynum explained thoroughly the procedure and the outcome he was expecting. He was accurate in his diagnosis and I keep his cards with me to share his information with my friends and family. Some of my friends have also used Dr. Bynum and they were extremely complimentary of their outcome as well. I highly recommend Dr. David W. Bynum and the STRIC organization at the Hardy Oaks office.

Admin. Assistant

Posted on October 10th, 2013

I have had two procedures performed by Dr. Bynum and have been pleased. Everything went exactly as he explained and he was easy to talk to and made you feel confident, it was like talking to a good friend or relative. I would highly recommend my co-workers, friends and family to go to Dr. Bynum. The nurses he works with are exceptional and really caring, I can't say enough about the overall experience I had at STRIC on Hardy Oaks. I have been to several STRIC offices and this is by far the best in San Antonio.

Posted on August 28th, 2017