Dr. David D Byrd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David D Byrd?

Excellent Physician!

I highly recommend Dr. David Byrd, MD and his excellent staff.

Office staff great. Doctor great. St Marks billing for an Operating Room ruined my financial situation. They tell you additional charges may apply, but, I never expected the outrageous facility usage fee. $3500 dollars for a room with a bed. No IV, no overhead operating lights nothing but a dreary room. Wish I had known this before I would have never had the shot at this facility.

I have been more than pleased with Dr. Byrd. He takes time to explain things so I can understand them, he has helped figure out just what treatment is right for me, and my procedures with him have been successful. I highly recommend him.

Dr. Bird is very personable. Care s and is very concerned with his patients. He is knowledgeable and has a very friendly and efficient staff.

I have always been treated warmly and with concern when entering this office and while there.

My experience at St. Mark's Hospital Pain Clinic - Dr. Byrd

I was referred by my private physician to Dr. Byrd for chronic low back pain. I found all office staff to be kind, patient, efficient, courteous, and friendly. Dr. Byrd took as much time as needed to hear all of the details about my issues and at no time made me feel less than I was the only reason he went to work during my 4 visits. In fact everyone in the office made me feel the same way. My pain relief is phenomenal, with my only regret being that I didn't see him sooner.

Good

I have Seen Dr. Byrd several times now. I always feel more functional after every visit and his staff are friendly and efficient. I have recommended 3 people to Dr Byrd since my first visit. Thank you all.

SI pain controlled

The pain team works together to provide excellent , efficient care

I would highly recommend Dr Byrd to family and friends. I've been to chiropractors, orthopedic speciality, internal doctors with no relief. I've seen doctor Byrd a few times after having injections finally feeling relief. He is very professional ,He treats you with dignity and respect. He never once told me it was in my head. He gives other alternatives rather than narcotics or therapy. Office staff too are very professional and friendly. Thank you!

Very helpful, great experience.

I have seen doctor Byrd many times for a few different issues and he has always been helpful and understanding. The staff are extremely nice and friendly. My experienceson with them has been great.

Happy Patient

I have been going to Dr. Byrd for many years now. The staff is always so polite and professional. Dr. Byrd is efficient and and thorough. He truly wants to help you. He listens well and is easy to talk with. I would recommend him to anyone.

Experienced

He is quick but thorough and extremely knowledgeable about managing your pain. He is great at what he does.