Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David C Ayers has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Prosthesis Failure
- Joint Replacement
- Femoral Fractures
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Injuries
- Hip Surgery
Showing 5 of 20
I had to wait 2 hours in a packed waiting rm. Another woman in the waiting area had the same appt time as I did, when finally seen he brought two "scribes" into the small rm so that when I was asked to walk there was little room to do so, he pointed out he had been doing hips for 20 years. While he is very knowledgeble and did explain my problem he lacked compassion. .
I would not recommend this man or his office for anything. When I first met him he seemed nice and wanted to help. After two total knee replacements 8 weeks apart I still can not walk any great lengths and can not stand in a stationary spot more than 2 minutes. If I do, I have to sit and am in excruciating pain. It has been 2 years and I still stretch and sit with ice on it and get no relief. The stiffness is intolerable. Once my surgeries were done his secretary would be short with me on the phone and in person and he had no interest in helping me. I stopped seeing him over a year ago because when I would see him he would make faces at me and say I had to work through the pain as if I was lying about my level of pain. I feel once he does the surgery and gets paid he does not care anymore and the same with his secretary, she was very pleasant when I was inquiring about being his patient then became rude. I do have to give kudos to his nurse, she would also return my calls and helped the best she could. Dr. Ayers should be ashamed of his level of compassion and bedside manner.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
36 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1982
Unconfirmed Foreign Training
Dr. David C Ayers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUmass Memorial Medical Group, 55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David C Ayers in this video.
Dr. David C Ayers is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Worcester, MA.