Dr. David Benson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David Benson?

This was no veteran choice but a joke made to look like health care for a veteran.

Posted on September 18th, 2015

I'm a military vet. I was sent to dr. benson through choice veteran care. I am dealing with chronic back pain due to degenerative discs in my lumbar back. I went to mt second appt with Dr. benson. He had not received any of my va records and so he refused to continue to prescribe pain killers for me. I essentially was made to feel like I was drug seeking. I had brought in an MRI report that dr. Benson son said I should have surgery while in the same breath said he didn't want to prescribe pain killers after one month. I thought I was establishing care through him but in the end was made to feel like I was drug seeking and had the no basis to see him. If you are a veteran and you're given the choice to see this dr. Refuse....

Long term patient

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Very good bed side manner but poor follow through. Past two years doesn't seem to think issues through, I have had to suggest a referral, asked about a particular procedure and his comment is anyone can do it. Becoming uncomfortable with him as my doctor.

Posted on September 1st, 2014