Dr. David C Campbell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David C Campbell?

What an amazing Docter and staff. From the first phone call to schedule my appointment, to the office, the staff, the Dr. and all of the follow-up calls etc. I was treated with respect, compassion, professionalism and care. Dr. Campbell was not only nice he really cared about my treatment and took his time and asked a ton of questions. I haven't received this level of treatment in a very long time. The cost was very reasonable with my insurance. I just got to the age were glasses will be required from here to..... I will continue to see Dr. Campbell for all of my eye needs.

Dr. Campbell was recommended to me by a good friend. She expressed that he was a very good doctor, but not very warm. I was pleasantly surprised when he walked into the exam room. He seemed very pleasant and very focused on my problem, which is all that I want and expect from a doctor. I am not in there looking for a new friend, just a competent doctor and that is what I think I found. I plan to go back to him again.

Dr. Campbell was highly recommended by my retired Ophthalmologist but after reading the reviews here, I was a bit concerned. I had my first appointment yesterday and I felt I got excellent care. I dont remember ever having such a complete and thorough examination. Perhaps I asked the right questions but I left with a game plan and felt follow up would be addressed if new symptoms appeared. I also felt the office was fair with their prices and were very clear about what insurance would probably pay and what would be my responsibility. Perhaps hes not a teddy bear, but if you want a good solid doctor I think Dr. Campbell is a good choice. I will continue being his patient and I think I'm lucky to have found him.

Dr. Campbell may be a competent physician (though I have my doubts), but he has the absolute worst bedside manner. For those who don't like to visit doctors, or those who prefer doctors who are a partner in their healthcare, this is NOT the doctor for you. Dr. Campbell will name off all the problems that could be wrong, as he thinks aloud throughout a consultation. Then, he doesn't explain any of the possibilities - unless you press him to do so. I left with no answers - only guesses on his part... and far more worried than when I walked in.If you prefer doctors who are personable and who can relate to people, I urge you to go elsewhere.

I wish more doctors were like him

Dr. Campbell took the time to explain my condition to me, and was also honest about what he couldn't tell me. I felt like he actually wanted to figure out what my health problems were. Great guy!