Dr. David Chapman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Chapman?

Mrs

Posted on December 4th, 2015

Doctor Chattman is an angle and GOD send, there is no words to describe him. I had all my kids with him now the older in College.

AMAZING DOCTOR

Posted on September 24th, 2013

Dr. C is the most amazing caring doctor you can ask for. I started seeing him in 1997 when I was pregnant with my 2nd daughter and he has been with me for 2 births 2 miscarriages and the death of my son at 5 months pregnant. He has also done my hysterectomy and fought a hospital on my behalf for a procedure I HAD to have done. Most woman aren't as fortunate to have a doctor that is as caring as he is

Astounding!

Posted on June 22nd, 2013

Dr. Chapman has always been an incredible physician..and friend. I've seen him for a number of years. Each time he remembers to ask about key parts of my life. He is easy to speak with. Most importantly, he LISTENS! I've never left feeling dissatisfied or like my problem was not fully addressed. I have full in confidence in Dr. Chapman and every decision he has made concerning my care. Words cannot express how grateful I am for having such a wonderful man as my physician. Thank you to Springfield's #1 in my book.

The VERY BEST!!

Posted on September 6th, 2012

I would like to write you today to let you know how wonderful Dr. David Chapman has been to me and my family! He has been my OB since we had our first child back in 2000. He has since delivered all 4 of our children. I feel he has gone above and beyond for me. I have had some issues with my pregnancies and have been VERY scared and he was always there for me. Even planning vacations around the birth of my baby. No matter what I needed, even if it was just peace of mind, Dr. Chapman was there! He is the best Doctor I have ever had and I feel very fortunate to have had him in my life through the most important moments in my life. Thanks Dr. Chapman for being the best Doctor possible!!!

Posted on April 18th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Chapman for 20 years and I think the quality of care is diminishing. He is so booked that he doesn't have the time to spend with you to actually listen...he talks TO you. If you have a question, he has one foot out the door and pushes you off as if you aren't important. The wonderful nurses and office staff cushion his bedside manner. At first I felt Dr. Chapman was good and cared. Now I feel like money is more important than patients.

Posted on April 12th, 2010

I started seeing Dr. Chapman in 1989. He delivered my daughter, and now she is going to be his patient. I can't properly put into words how well he takes care of myself, my mom and my sister. I am blessed and honored to have him as my doctor. I can count on him. Thats important!

Posted on March 26th, 2009

Dr Chapman has been my Dr for the past 20yrs. He always remembers me. He makes you feel at ease during exams. He is an awesome Dr!!

Posted on March 22nd, 2009

Very kind and caring Doctor.

Posted on November 17th, 2016