Dr. David C Cho Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David C Cho?

Excellent Plastic Surgeon

I couldn't have received more personable, professional, efficient, and thorough care than from Dr. David Cho at Straub Hospital! Being diagnosed with breast cancer was devastating, to say the least. But being referred to Dr. Cho by my breast surgeon, Dr. Laura Peterson (another fabulous doctor at Kapiolani Hospital), gave me hope. Hope that I didn't have to lose my womanhood just because I had breast cancer. Dr. Cho was with me through two surgeries; a double mastectomy with reconstruction and a final reconstruction surgery. He is exceptionally understanding, considerate, knowledgeable and caring to his patients. Because of Dr. Cho's artistry background, he takes such pride in his work and passion for his craft. Due to his incredible knowledge and care, I have a full and joyous life once again. Dr. Cho's nurses, Lorna and Tessi, are incredibly pleasant and delightful!! The minute you meet them, they make you feel like family and help to put all your worries at ease. Even the receptionists, Charlene and Nina, are extremely polite and friendly.I have already recommended Dr. Cho to family and friends and will continue to do so!

A GREAT DOCTOR

Dr. Cho was so very wonderful ... kind, considerate, knowledgeable. I was relaxed, comfortable and confident with Dr. Cho and his staff before, during and after my surgery. A GREAT REASSURING SURGEON!! !

Dr cho performed emergency suturing after a bad surfing accident. I needed 17+ stitches in my broken nose. While the laceration was jagged he literally put my nose back together and I barely have a scar. I understand my care of that skin is integral but the sewing he did was so impeccable that any scar I have is so minimal bc of his skill. I highly recommend his talent if you should need any stitches on a face. I also cannot commend him enough in how candid he was with me about the break and his guidance for surgery. When I had stitches removed and consequent check ups about the break, I was prepared to be sold on a rhinoplasty. However given how the bones were healing on their own he cautioned against electively doing it. He also assured me we could safely revisit the idea if breathing problems occured in future. I really appreciated that.

Dr. David C Cho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.