Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David C Evans has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
HE HAS BEEN OUR FAMILY DOCTOR FOR SO MANY YEARS I CANNOT REMEMBER 10-15?? HE IS THE BEST YOU CAN GET. GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER, VERY INFORMATIVE AND HE EXPLAINS EVERYTHING IN A WAY EASY FOR PATIENTS TO UNDERSTAND. FANTASTIC DOC! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM..BUT PLEASE, DO NOT BOOK HIM SO MUCH I CANNOT GET IN. I WIL;L BE HIS PATIENT UNTIL HE QUITS OR I DIE. WHICHEVER COMES FIRST. BEST DOC AROUND.
Piedmont Family Practice has a number of doctors, I've been using them for over a decade. I have a close family member who sees Dr. Evans, but for however they organize the group I see a different doctor. When I go for an appointment I tell them my name and if there's a balance due I pay it. I am on medicine for the rest of my life to stay healthy. Recently, I am low on the medicine and they required an appointment and blood work for a refill, but I was told that a Dr Evans (whom I normally don't see) has blocked me from being seen because of a balance due I didn't know about. It wasn't even a terribly large balance due. I offer to pay some of it over the phone and I was told by the billing lady on the phone that Dr Evans said if it happens again he would have me "dropped from their practice". For over a decade whenever I go in for my check ups I give my name and if they say I have a balance I pay it. Obviously since my health requires medicine, I cannot use a group that will without warning refuse service, so I go in person and ask to pay it off entirely. The lady at the desk had to do some digging because she didn't see the ammount as even due for me, they had it seperately for my family member, organized under that name. Since it's my family member, I of course pay it. Clearly I need to use a different practice that won't without warning refuse service, so after I pay everything they asked for I tell them I need to change practices and ask for my records, they tell me they are unable to give me my records then, because it's been "outsourced". If they would have dared mention if they sent a letter about any of this, if the letter wasn't even in my name I wouldn't likely open it. And even if I missed it, for over a decade that's why I ask to pay anything when I show up for my regular appointments. Dr Evans has service refused on patients who normally aren't his without warning and who require medicine to stay healthy. His group's billing disorder would obscure that from the people who are regularily showing up and asking to pay anything outstanding untill it's too late. And when you need to change practices to avoid that, they cannot provide you your own records even in person.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
28 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. David C Evans accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsPiedmont Family Practice, 493 Blackwell Rd Ste 202, Warrenton, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David C Evans in this video.
Dr. David C Evans is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warrenton, VA.