4.7

Have you seen Dr. David C Fisher?

Patient

For me Dr. Fisher is the best. I have been seeing him for 11 years. He listens and he cares. He helped with my husband before he passed but he did it in this kind way., knowing my husband didn't understand the extent of his illness but by looking at me knew I did. He set up an appointment with the specialist for us. I will never be able to thank Dr. Fishet for all he did for us. He's the best.

excellent doctor

Great Doctor

Dr. Fisher is one of the best doctors in Columbia, if not the best. I not longer see him because of his staff messing up(billing,referrals& etc) so much I could no longer deal with it. I really hate that as I didn't even mind the long distance drive. I hope he gets a better staff or another office.

his office staff sucks. They loose referrals, they treat you like a second class citizen, the lab people argue with you and dont listen when you tell them what to do to get veins. The dr is excellent but because of his staff it makes me not want to go there

Very caring

Dr. Fisher is one of the most caring person I have seen He Has sent me to other DRs. for things that had to be done as sugery and things that he could not do. He has always told me what was wrong first and he has always been right. He is one of the angles sent here to help.Thanks to him and his staff.

Dr. David C Fisher is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elgin, SC.

Dr. David C Fisher Is this you?