Dr. David Hansen Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. David Hansen?

Best Liposuction Doctor EVER!

Posted on June 25th, 2017

My lipo results were so great ! He has the very best credentials and experience of any liposuction doctor in the country. I am so happy and his staff is so kind .

Posted on November 18th, 2012

Dr. Hansen is a dolt. I was very offended by his rude demeanor and the curtness of his staff. I went for a simple procedure and the whole time of treatment he kept trying to sell me other services and like miracle thread and facial peel. I won't go back and certainly won't refer others to his office.

I love Dr. Hansen!

Posted on October 16th, 2012

Dr. Hansen and his staff rock the dermatological world in Beverly Hills! They made me feel so comfortable immediately and I was taken great care of by Dr. H. Dr. Hansen's with his warm and caring bed side manner and his profound skill, shaped me back into the woman that I used to be! He is fabulous. I am so grateful that I found him thru word of mouth. He is like the best kept secret in Beverly Hills. Top Doc - Definitely.

I Have Never Been To Such An Amazing Doctor!

Posted on September 19th, 2012

I was pleasantly shocked to find such a kind and concerned doctor in Beverly Hills. He spent so much time explaining the procedure and answered all my questions in great detail. The surgery went so smooth and painless. It was like he had magic hands. I love the results and they turned out so much better than I ever expected. I highly recommend him to anyone getting cosmetic surgery. He truly is a master.

GREAT DOCTOR, SHORT WAIT TIME, FRIENDLY STAFF

Posted on August 16th, 2012

I had a great experience with Dr. Hansen and his staff. I was in for cosmetic work on my face, and liposuction. I am a petite female so my procedure required a lot a finesse work. Dr. Hansen approached me witha smile, and a warm demeanor. He and his nurse made the procedure comfortable and easier than I could have imagined. He explained the possible side effects (bruising, swelling, etc) prior to the procedure so I was fully informed. Him and his nurse said I can call anytime with questions. I had a relatively qucik recovery and feel more confident and beautiful. I highly recommend Dr. Hansen for cosmetic needs. He is detailed and meticulous and has a way to make you feel comfortable. Thank you, Dr. Hansen.

Excellent Service and Results!!

Posted on August 16th, 2012

I can't say enough about Dr. Hansen! His professionalism and kind and patient manner were extremely helpful before during and after my liposuction procedure. I felt safe and confident and the results have been nothing short of miraculous! If you want a doctor you can trust and who actually cares I recommend Dr. Hansen!

Fabulous Tumescent Liposuction Results

Posted on August 16th, 2012

My overall experience with Dr. Hansen and his staff was terrific. He is professional, experienced, very knowledgeable, as well as extremely humble and kind. I was never rushed and he answered all my questions thoroughly.I had been to several consultations and not one of them made me feel as comfortable as he did. It was easy and painless.I would highly recommend him to my friends and family members. EXCELLENT SERVICE and OUTSTANDING RESULTS!!!

Posted on May 21st, 2009

he is the best doctor i have ever been to.

Posted on October 18th, 2017