Dr. David C Hart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David C Hart?

Outstanding MD

Dr Hart is the best primary Dr I have ever had. His genuine care and compassion for his patients is outstanding. He is always correct with his diagnosis and treatment.

Dr. Hart is an amazing doctor and definitely takes his time with his patients. He wants to know just as bad as you do what's going on with your health. When I came in with a crazy list of symptoms, he never gave up to solve what was going on with me. I recommend him to everyone that I know. Both him and his entire staff are very courteous and respectful people.

Excellent Doctor tells it like it is he cares and understands

Gramps

Dr. Hart is a alright Doctor for some, but not for me. He doesn't have the friendliness that I look for in a family Dr. The staff is so-so and I had to wait a for a long time to get back to see him. Couple of times I had to wait almost an hour to be called back. Not just me but also the wife. I wouldn't recommend him for a family Doctor.

Curt, cantankerous, rushed and aloof. I would never see him again.

I really like this doctor, because he is straight to the point! I have been going to him for years now, although at the beginning I didn't know how well we would get along, I would not trade him for anything! He loves his work and a challenge so if you have something wrong and he don't know what it is right away you can rest assured that he will work hard to get you the answers you need.

From the time I enter, and am greeted by the friendly staff at the reception area, right through till the nurse taking vitals in a cheery manner! Then Dr. David Hart comes in a timely fashion, and truley LISTENS to what ever your problem may be! He discusses all the concerns and possible options in a way the average person can follow along. The Practice as a Whole gets my Vote!!!

He's My Doctor

Dr. Hart is a great physician, who thinks outside the complaints (if you will). Not really realizing that I might have asthma, he quickly diagnosed that I might be suffering from the condition due to exploring and asking me questions that I might not normally associate with asthma. And several other instances, I can recall that Dr. Hart has truly been helpful with myself and my health.