Dr. David Huang Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. David Huang?

He means well, but nasty the way he talks!

Posted on January 21st, 2015

I have severe OCD, I had to explain several times why I miss my appointments! I have diabetes and have tough time maintaining It! He said its an excuse, He said my coverage company was watching him because Im deadbeat patient and It was not good for his reputation! He means well but sometimes he would play dumb with me about mental illness because hes a MD doctor but all doctors learn a little bit about mental illness! He got rude with me a few times and i kept quiet! I had to get stern and straight up tell him its nothing personal! Hes a Good doctor who cares, but had an attitude many times, He needs to understand more, read a few books on Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and not act rude about something if hes has no knowledge on It!

Posted on April 6th, 2017