Dr. David C May Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David C May?

I LOVE Dr. May!!!

David May is one of the very best doctors I have every had the privilage to treat me

Outstanding quality of service and knowledge. My professions for 20 years was dealing with the very best of medical researchers across many institutions including in UK and Europe. David May is one of those rarest of individual who serves our medical needs.

Very Disappointed

He came over as arrogant and treated me in a condascending manner. Disrespectful towards the other doctors who had treated me and they had more credentials and higher ratings than he had.

Best doctor in the world!!

Dr. May is an EXCELLENT doctor. He has been my mother's doctor for the past 15 years and I thank God every day that he answered his true calling of becoming a doctor. He goes over and beyond the call of duty to provide my mother with the very best medical care available. Also, he is extremely caring and patient towards our entire family, as we ask and place many demands on him as it relates to our mother. Thank you Dr. May for sharing your gift and may God bless you.

The Best of the Best

DR. May took excellent care of my husband. He actually cares for each and every patient he has. No question is to small for him to answer. He is so knowledgeable in his field. He demands excellence of those around him, which gives his patients the best of care. He takes time with all of his patients.

Best Doctor Ever

I'm nearly 80 y/o, encountered lots of doctors but Dr. May tops them all. Worthy of being a role model for other docs.

I was a patient of Dr. May for over five years. I thought he was an excellent doctor until the time came when I REALLY needed him. I'm no longer a patient. Would not recommend.

I would highly recommend Dr. May for any cardiology problem. I have been going to him since I had an emergency heart value problem four years ago. He is very through and always takes the time to answer any of my questions.

A knowledgeable, caring physician

I am happy to recommend Dr David May. My experiences with him over the last 4 years have been a pleasure. Dr May spends time discussing my concerns and his answers are easy to understand. I find him to be a doctor who is easy to talk with. The office is busy but does not come across as unfriendly.

Dr. David C May is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewisville, TX.