Have you seen David C Price?

Wonderful Surgeon

I had to have my left leg amputated and Dr.Price done a wonderful job. He done the surgery on a Tuesday and i was released in 3 days

Would recommend Dr Price very kind compassionate and caring. Put both myself and husband at ease, took time to explain all concerns.

Awesome dr

The office was very clean an the staff an nurses were very friendly.Dr Price was a very understanding doctor however he did very little to control my pain after surgery in the hospital. I was in alot of pain during recovery an I have been having problems since the surgery. The sad part is no other surgeons will touch me because he is the one who did the original surgery so I have no choice but to go back to him again!

Having digestive problems

Specially friendly office staff. Dr.Price was very thorough, asking questions about my situation; gave suggestions as of what to do. Checked online about the supplements I was taking and gave me recommendations of what supplements might be causing the problem. It is definitely helping. On the quiet side but very nice. I would recommend Dr. Price to others.