Dr. David C Schechter Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. David C Schechter?

best dr. deff recommend

really caring dr. will deff come back. smart and understanding and good at explaining.

Dr Schechter is amazing. There was almost no wating time and inows what he is doing. He has that warmth, which makes him a very uniqe doctor.

Patient

Dear Dr. Schechter, I would like to thank you for the kindness you showed to me and my family both during my illness and for your attention to my care. Your compassion and courtesy knows no limits and I will always feel safe and protected under your care. Everything was explained to me and your bedside manner made me feel much more confident about the situation. Thank you.