Dr. David C Smith Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. David C Smith?

World class physician

My 84 year old father fell from a ladder and was sent to a hospital that was not able to handle his trauma. They packed him into the helicopter and sent him downtown. Dr. Smith was the first person I saw when we went into the ER to see dad. He was upfront on the challenges dad faced and explained everything to me and my mother (who has alz) in a patient and methodical method. Great Dr. My father, a month later, still remember that Dr. Smith came by every night in the trauma ICU and basically tucked him in. It brings my father to tears to recount that story and the implied care that Dr. Smith has for his patients. (Broken hip, fractured pelvis, nicked femoral artery, 14 units of blood and 8 units of plasma. 9 days in Trauma ICU, 4 days in medical floor, 16 days and counting in Rehab Center)

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.