Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. David Stanton
Dr. David Stanton, MD, DMD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Stanton is affiliated with Chester County Hospital, Graduate Hospital and Hospital of the University of PA. Dr. Stanton has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. David Stanton has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. David Stanton has the following 15 expertise
- Acne Rosacea
- Cleft Lip
- Dental Implants
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Jaw Cysts
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
- Jaw Fractures
- Mouth Cancer
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Dr. David Stanton has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
The staff is mature, focused and has a lot of expertise. He is an outstanding physician and I recommended him to friends. The overall skill level in the practice and professionalism is very high. Negatives: He is not the least expensive choice. Also, they seem to have issues with people who are overly sensitive to pain.
I had a broken jaw and it took 10 weeks for me to be on the OR schedule. I had a piece of bone sticking out of my gum but it was not seen as a priority for surgery. The biggest problem was the OR schedule who was rude and talked down to me. When I questioned why I had to wait so long for surgery, she said.....I'll explain it to you in plain English. I asked her to speak with Dr Stanton since he indicated the surgery would occur within 3 weeks. She said she did, but I don't have confidence she did.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Stanton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Chester County Hospital
Hospital of the University of PA
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Childrens Hosp Of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pa
Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
21 Years Experience
University of Pennsylvania
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Stanton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.