Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David C Walters
Dr. David C Walters, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marion, IL, with another office in Benton, IL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Walters is affiliated with Crossroads Community Hospital. Dr. Walters has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David C Walters has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 50
Dr. Walters is an amazing doctor. He's very caring, sweet, and helps you to feel at ease during your appointments. I looked forward to seeing him at my OB visits.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012, 2016, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014, 2013, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Walters is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. David C Walters accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David C Walters in this video.
Dr. David C Walters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marion, IL.