Dr. David Cahn Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David Cahn?

Posted on November 17th, 2015

been in pre hospital medicine for yrs and the first doctor I feel actually listens to you, is compassionate and knows his stuff.

Great Doctor

Posted on June 4th, 2015

Dr. Cahn has been my Physician for 20 plus years. He is excellent. He is also busy, but personal. A doctors office is just that not a coffee shop. I have had to wait rarely. When you go to see a doctor you have to understand there may be waiting due merely the fact stuff happens, emergency takes priority, and stuff does happen I have had to wait sometimes but it is the same anywhere. Dr. Cahn is very caring and has a great professional manner. His Staff also is the Best.

Broncofun

Posted on March 29th, 2013

Lack of followup to give patients bloodwork results and addressing medical complaints. I waited two months for a call, then finally called them. I was told "We'll get back to you". Five days later, I had to call again to get the results. The doctor is nice enough, and when confronted with my complaints, he is now promptly addressing them. I wonder if there is a disconnect between him and his staff.

Posted on September 27th, 2012

Doesn't respect patient's time. Everytime I go there I've usually have to wait 30 minutes before called into room and another few waiting for the doctor. Today's total time was 45 minutes, I will be finding a new doctor.

THE BEST!

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

When my world as I thought was coming to an end. Bad Marriage very abusive to the point I ended up in the hospital! Then walks in Dr. D! Very understanding, upbeat always has the humor that makes you smile. For me the best Dr. I could have ever have or want!!!!

Ms.

Posted on May 26th, 2011

I have been his patient for 10+ years. I won't switch if I don't have to. He's a mensch.

Posted on September 3rd, 2010

Dr. Cahn has been my physician for over fifteen years. He practices prevention medicine: Don't wait for things to get bad, start a prevention treatment before they develop. I have had one very major surgery, and one minor surgery by superb physicians that I was referred to by Dr. Cahn. I have complete trust in Dr. Cahn. I follow his advice/directions.

Posted on August 22nd, 2017