Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David A Calderwood
Dr. David A Calderwood, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Racine, WI, with another office in Mount Pleasant, WI. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Calderwood is affiliated with Wheaton Franciscan All Saints Hospital and St Marys Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David A Calderwood has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 10
After seeing many doctors in the past few years,I am pleased to have found Dr. Calderwood. He has an excellent bedside manner which makes me feel very comfortable as a female patient. He is not snobby or judgemental which is rare to find in a Dr. I like that he shares his professional knowledge and personal experiences with me. He really takes the time to get to know his patients and their needs. I do not feel like he pushes un-needed medications or treatments which some Doctors do. I love that I never have to wait more then 10 mins to be seen. I also have called and scheduled an appointment within 24 hours. The office staff are wonderful. When I had a family emergency and had to go out of town, they were so understanding and squeezed me in. They also greet me by name which is so nice. Overall, I would say AAA rating from me. (I am very picky when it comes to choosing a doctor as I have had very bad experiences)
Dr. Calderwood is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. David A Calderwood accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. David A Calderwood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Racine, WI.