Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Caley Jr MD
Dr. David Caley Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mangum, OK. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Caley is affiliated with Mangum City Hospital, Jackson County Memorial Hospit, Altus, Ok and Jackson Co Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Caley Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. David Caley Jr - Posted on October 7th, 2011
Dr.Caley Gets it Right the 1st time. He is always professional & Listens.He is a real life Ideal Doctor for being smart & professional Everytime & Everywhere you see him. He is Happily Married & loves his Family.Never heard any nonsense rumors about him in this small town like we have Other doctors & he's been here for Years.I would hate to have to take my family anywhere else.
Dr. Caley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mangum City Hospital
Jackson County Memorial Hospit, Altus, Ok
Jackson Co Memorial Hospital
Quartz Mountain Medical Center
Comanche Co Memorial Hospital
29 Years Experience
University of Oklahoma
Graduated in 1984
Dr. David Caley Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David Caley Jr's office for more information.
114 S Louis Tittle Ave Mangum, OK : (580) 782-3393
Locations & Directions114 S Louis Tittle Ave, Mangum, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David Caley Jr, MD - Family Medicine in Mangum, OK, in this video.
Dr. David Caley Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mangum, OK.