Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David P Calfee
Dr. David P Calfee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. David P Calfee has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.<br>Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David P Calfee has the following 9 expertise
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
- Infectious Disease
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hepatitis C
- HIV Infections
23 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. David P Calfee Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David P Calfee's office for more information.
1300 York Ave New York, NY : (212) 746-6050
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David P Calfee, MD - Infectious Disease in New York, NY, in this video.
Dr. David P Calfee is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.