Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David P Calimag has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
Showing 5 of 13
I don't understand some of the 4 and 5 star ratings. His secretary called me to confirm my appointment at Park Ridge location on Tuesday 9:45 am. NOBODY WAS THERE!!!! The office was locked up and it was fairly dark inside. I knocked on the door; I actually waited almost an hour. Yes, I realize that was stupid, but I was and am still in pain. My cell phone got no service right outside his office. Hours after my appointment, I found a number that allowed me to leave a message. So I let him have it, in polite Southern girl style. Still haven't heard a word from them. There needs to be negative star ratings. I don't know how he is as a dr, but how can I. HE NEVER SHOWED UP FOR MY APPOINTMENT!!!!!!!!! P.S. I actually left him a bill for my time. We get charged if we are late or a no-show. They should also be accountable.
Dr. Calimag is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Dr. David P Calimag accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNeurology & Neurodiagnostics, 1600 Dempster St Ste LL3, Park Ridge, IL
Dr. David P Calimag is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park Ridge, IL.