Dr. David Calver Is this you?

3.9

Amazing

He is retired now, but I would have followed this man anywhere. I may never find an ob dr as great as he was. very caring and loved his job. He will be greatly missed

Worth the wait

Be prepared: take reading or work and maybe a snack. Your appointment will take up most of the afternoon. And yet, I have recommended Dr. Calver to many friends in the past ten years I've seen him because of his manner. You will actually talk to him in his office with all your clothes on; what an novel idea. Then after the exam you'll go back in the office after having gotten dressed for further discussion. This is partly why things take so long, but I definately think it's worth the wait to be treated like an adult. He has called me at home to check on my progress with a non-gynecological matter, something he didn't have to do. He listens to your concerns and provides advice as well as medical care. He respects a patient's right to direct her own care.