Dr. David Campisi Is this you?

3.4

Son of Maxine Toman

Posted on January 27th, 2013

Dr. Campisi was my mothers' doctor as she was admitted to San Pedro hospital. He was very short with her when she would ask him intelligent questions regarding her health situation. As she was not getting any better and her pain persisted, we complained to other doctors she was associated with, and specialists found the source of pain....a step that should have been taken by Dr. Campisi 2 weeks prior. An arrogant man, he told her in twenty words or less that she had cancer and had a short time to live. She asked to stay in hospital a few more days (with great insurance!)....he sent her home the next day. My mom died the next day. Attitude.....0 stars Arrogance......5 stars.

My experience in Dr. Campisi's Office

Posted on February 22nd, 2012

I first got to see this office when I turned 65 and had SCAN Medicare insurance. I elected to see Vicki Penny, Dr. Campisi's Nurse Practioner, and I never regretted it for one minute. I saw Dr. Campisi himself a few times, and both of them were the kindest, knowledgeable and most caring people I have ever met. I could always count on them and the nurses and other staff to be the most helpful and courteous people I have ever met. It was a treat to go there even when I was the sickest.I moved away from the area in 2011, and have never had that quality of care since I left. If anything would cause me to return, it would be that quality of medical care.

Dr. with a head AND a heart

Posted on July 8th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Campisi by my primary care physician. I found his staff to be highly organized, prepared, and courteous. The doctor is very warm and thorough. He actually listened to my concerns and was very reassuring. He diagnosed my condition and the tests he performed and ordered confirmed his suspicions. I'm much improved since beginning my treatment and Dr. Campisi has been with me every step of the way. I highly recommend him.

Posted on May 27th, 2016