Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David M Campsey
Dr. David M Campsey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Connellsville, PA, with other offices in Washington, PA and Washington, PA . He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Campsey has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David M Campsey has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David M Campsey has the following 13 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
Dr. David M Campsey has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David M Campsey is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I'm 64 years old and have serious heart problems. I was told at the age of 44 that I would be dead in 2 years with the heart that I had. I still have that heart today and he is a big reason I do. I've had many many doctors from many hospitals in my 20 year fight. I have been dead or near death a few times in those twenty years. He has given me all he can to help me and make me feel relaxed. When he needs to work on me we always both agree that if I do the best I can do and he does the best he can do and with some help from above everything will be fine. I could go on and on. I honestly just want to wish him the best and thank him for all he has done for me and my family. He is way to good too rate him. If you are fighting for your life and need the best call him. Thanks Doc and I'm going to miss you a ton. Your friend George.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
24 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. David M Campsey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David M Campsey in this video.
Dr. David M Campsey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Connellsville, PA.