Dr. Daniel J Canter Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Daniel J Canter?

Best Doctor I Have Ever Had

I have been a patient of Dr. Canter for quite a long time, and I feel so lucky to have him as my urologist. I have quite a complicated medical history involving cancer, and he has done several procedures and surgeries on me. He is extremely intelligent, caring, and easy to talk to...as well as a great listener. I would HIGHLY recommend him! He has not only been a great doctor to me, but I also consider him a friend. GREAT doctor! BTW...his nurse is awesome as well.

Horrible experience