Dr. David V Capallo Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. David V Capallo?

Valve replacement surgery

I was referred to Dr. Capallo by Dr. Su for Aortic Valve replacement surgery. I had a consultation with Dr. Capallo before the surgery and felt that he was very thorough in answering my questions. My surgery went well with no complications and I was very impressed with his whole staff. One of my co-worker's daughter-in-law needed to have some major heart surgery, and she asked me would I recommend Dr. Capallo for the surgery since his name came up...I told her that I highly recommend him for the surgery...

Outstanding doctor.

great heart surgeon

Dr. Capallo performed a valve replacement surgery on my mother last year. I work in healthcare, and I have to say that the care she received was excellent. He spent time explaining everything to my mother, who was obviously nervous as she didn't know until the day we had an initial appointment w/him that she had a critically narrow heart valve. He quickly got her in for surgery. He is a very knowledgeable, skilled surgeon, but not arrogant at all. I would definately recommend him to anyone who needs a cardiac surgeon.

Great doctor !!

Dr. Capello recently performed open heart surgery on me. I was so impressed with his easy but confident demeaner. He talks to you not over you. My surgery went well and I thank Dr. Capello for and excellent job!