Have you seen Dr. David J Caparrelli?

Saved My Life

When I had no hope, and others had convinced me that I would have a very short life. I found Dr.Caparrelli on the internet about ten years ago with the Arizona Heart Institute, and under his care and surgery, I am still alive. I wish he was closer to California.

Great Care

David J Caparrelli, MD treated my father for a triple bypass. Although the procedure was a straight forward one for him, he did not minimize the procedure, the care and took as much time as we needed with him to ensure we had all our questions answered from not only my father but the extended family as well. He had to push our surgery a day we arrived for dad's triple bypass due to another patient going into heart failure who would not survive if he didn't operate immediately. While the patient was being prepped for surgery, he still took the time with us direclty although he was urgently needed elsewhere to explain why he had to make this decision, ensure we were comofortable with it and reschedule it. He pays close attention to his patients and their care and his bedside manner is very down to earth and approachable. I would recommend him to everyone and he would be my surgeon if I were to ever need one.

Dr. David J Caparrelli is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Manchester, NH.

Dr. David J Caparrelli Is this you?