Dr. David A Carcieri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David A Carcieri?

Friendly staff and doctor

I've been seeing Dr. Carcieri for about two years and I'm now pregnant with my daughter. His staff has been great. They are so nice and make me feel so good when I go there. He's also really great with me and my boyfriend and takes lots of time answering all our questions.

Great doctor

Dr. Carcieri was covering for my doctor and delivered my daughter. He helped to make a first time mom feel at ease and was great during a difficult delivery.

Really disappointed

I'm really disappointed because this office came highly recommended, and it's been anything but smooth ever since my first appointment. I don't like to write bad reviews. The reason I am writing this is because they will not return my phone calls and I just had a simple question after being diagnosed with a condition that is difficult for me (after 3 requests), they charge for things not discussed beforehand when they clearly stated the price of a procedure before I had it, and the person who answers the phone consistently has an attitude and makes me feel as if I am bothering them. I've been nice every time I've spoken to them. It just makes me feel that I need to be equally as aggressive and unpleasant in order to get anywhere with them. Being nice doesn't get you a call back.

Great Doctor! Highly recommended -very professional yet compassionate. The NM- Cheryl Donovan-he works with is also amazing!

Reccomend

Dr.Carcieri was able to solve my bleeding and pain without the hysterectomy my other doctor told me I HAD to have. I admit that I'm not an easy patient but he always was able to answer my questions until I was satisfied.

Great Bedside Manner

I've been a patient for years. Reccomend him highly. Great bedside manner.

Great OB/GYN

Dr. Carcieri help me and my fiancé through a very difficult time. He was extremely compassionate and accommodating throughout this whole ordeal. I am very happy to have found him.

WHO WROTE THESE POSITIVE REVIEWS???

We think Dr. Carcieri is a terrible doctor. He performed a circumcision on my friend's son and did a really bad job.

great delivery experience

I just delivered my third child with Dr Carcieri. I couldn't have trusted anyone else to care for me. His relaxed manner is comforting. He is super smart and makes you feel confident

CARING AND COMPASSIONATE

Dr. Carcieri helped my husband and I through some difficult times. After several miscarriages, we finally gave birth to our son last summer. All the while he was supportive and willing to answer all my questions and alleviate my many anxieties.

Dr. Carcieri is THE best OB I've had and Im no spring chiCken!

GREAT DOCTOR AND SURGEON

My primary care doctor referred me to Dr. Carcieri when I was having irregular bleeding. After different approaches were tried, we eventually decided on a hysterectomy. I never felt I was pushed into surgery and was given all my options. Throughout the experience he was always gentle, kind and listened to my fears. I never had an operation before and it can be very frightening. This is the doctor I would go to if I needed something done.