Dr. David E Carnovale Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David E Carnovale?

Dr. Carnovale and his staff are amazing! After 7 years of trying we met with Dr. Carnovale. My husband and I went through IVF two years ago and now have a beautiful daughter. I had several surgeries with him prior to IVF to correct uterine abnomalities. I experienced the same quality and care of service in diagnosis, surgeries and IVF. Dr.C is brilliant and it shows in his attention to detail, selection of staff, and the entire offices concern for helping you achieve a viable pregancy. His office is the way all doctors offices SHOULD be run. It's like a symphony the way the schedules, meds, appointments, and procedures are conducted. Dr. C and his staff are always available to assist with questions or concerns. We were so happy with our experience we are now trying for baby #2. I wouldn't go through the IVF process with any other doctor!

Amazing doctor, professional office staff and proven outcomes

Without Dr. Carnovale, I wouldn't be a mom today. His thorough diagnosis and patient bedside manner made working with his treatment amazing-despite the obvious emotion that goes into fertility treatments. He is truly a gem in the Community Health Network.

Reproductive Endocrinologist

Dr. Carnovale and his staff have been so wonderful and supportive throughout my infertility journey. Dr. Carnovale and his staff truly care about their patients and are prompt to answer questions and return calls quickly. Dr. Carnovale puts alot of time into his patients. I am now pregnant all bc of Dr. Carnovale and his wonderful staff!

So glad I went to Dr. Carnovale

Let me start by sharing a little bit of my experience... I am 24 years old and have been seeing Dr. Carnovale regularly for a year and a half. I had endometriosis and my husband also had a few issues. We went through two IVF cycles. Both were successful but unfortunately I miscarried after the first procedure. Thankfully we are currently 7 weeks pregnant with what looks to be a healthy baby. It has most definitely been an emotional journey. Dr Carnovale and the office staff are perfectly balanced and provided everything my husband and I needed. Dr Carnovale took time to explain everything to me AND to my husband. Dr C showed care and concern for our situation and was always up front and honest about everything. Dr C may not have cried with me but that was only because he immediately left the room, took my file to his office and tried to figure out what was happening. The nurses were both very supportive and offered encouragement. Jody worked as hard as she could with insurance to help us with cost and was always available to answer questions for us. It felt as if the entire staff was feeling what we felt. We were all in it together. After confirming a healthy pregnancy today, Dr Carnovale and the entire staff shared in our excitement just as they shared in our sorrow a short year ago. I am so thankful to Dr Carnovale and the entire staff. I would encourage anyone with fertility issues to see him.

If you want to be pre-judged go here.

I went to Dr. C to get answers to questions my OBGYN could not give me. Instead of helpful advice, I was lectured on my bad nutrition habits. I am not Barbie, but I did not appreciate being judged before being asked.Infertility is not an easy issue, and rather than partnering with me, Dr. C chose to berate me and tell me what he assumed I was doing wrong.Dr. C might have success rates, but my success will not be attributed to him.

I would not recommend Dr. Carnovale to anyone. Fertility is such a hard thing to go through, and having a doctor like him does not help! He always seemed rushed and inconvenienced. He never looked into why I couldn't get pregnant and wanted to do ivf right away. I think he was more interested in my money than anything else. Thank god for his office staff! They are wonderful!

Finally some answers

Dr. David Carnovale identified a medical problem several other physicians had missed. The problems required major surgery, which Dr. Carnovale performed expertly. I am feeling a lot better. He is actually quite a brilliant physician. I noticed others had given Dr. Carnovale poor bedside manner ratings. For nearly three years, I had superbly nice doctors tell me nothing was wrong with me and show me the door. Dr. Carnovale listened, looked, and accurately identified the issues during our first appointment. I gave Dr. Carnovale a high bedside manner rating because during our first appointment, he said, "I am really sorry you are going through this." That meant a lot to me. He apologizes profusely if wait times are long. He had a conference call with my husband, who could not be at the appointment with me. I think if Dr. Carnovale has one weakness and I could offer constructive criticism, he needs to work on more direct communication. He sometimes doesn't clearly communicate in simple terminology what is happening. In my case, I don't think he ever actually said, "You will definitely need surgery. In preparation for that surgery, we need additional imaging before we do it." Granted, my problem was complex and if he could rate me as a patient, he'd probably rate me as somewhat high-maintenance and in a complete state of denial about what was wrong. He could use a little more finesse in dealing with couples facing some emotionally difficult situations, but he seems to warm up in time. My impression of him is that he is a very nice person who really wants to help. He'll answer all your questions and seems genuinely interested in following his patients' outcomes.