Dr. David Casey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Casey?

Dr. Casey is an awesome professional

Posted on May 24th, 2017

Dr. Casey has a great attitude and is always willing to listen to you, he spends plenty of time with his patients and explains his answers to your questions in layman terms you can understand. His friendly personality and professionalism makes him the easy choice.

Great experience.

Posted on March 31st, 2017

Dr Casey performed total hip replacement surgery mid-February. I had been trying to schedule in the Wilmington, NC area but with delays getting an initial appointment and more delays scheduling for surgery that were frustrating. Dr. Casey's was highly recommended by my cousin. Dr. Casey and his staff made the process so simple. His staff scheduled all pre-op appointments after my meeting the doctor and I had surgery 3 weeks later. I can only say I thank you to Dr Casey and his staff.

I had a total hip replacement on Thursday Feb 9th 2017 by Dr. Casey only praises

Posted on February 18th, 2017

Mom's Surgery

Posted on February 7th, 2017

Posted on January 26th, 2017

A very qualified surgeon and a compassionate doctor.

Wonderful!

Posted on October 25th, 2016

I saw Dr. Casey a couple of years ago. I have now referred my husband to see him because of his knee problem. I also had a knee problem and he gave me several options for treatment from the simplest to surgery. I was happy with his suggestions and I know my husband will be too.

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

This is the nicest most knowledgeable doc that I have ever had the privilege to know.

Posted on April 27th, 2015

Astonished at good reviews, horrible experience with Dr Casey. Very arrogant and didn't care

Posted on April 14th, 2015

dr. Casey is absolutely incredible. You feel like you are his only patient. He explains everything thoroughly. He is kind and considerate of your feelings. He is never in a hurry so for that reason I never mind waiting on him knowing he is giving another person his full attention. He has told me I need two complete knee replacements. I'm scared and I dread it, but I trust him completely. Will report again after surgery.

Awesome

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Even though, I waited in the waiting room each visit to see Dr. Casey, I did not mind. He made up for it by spending time with me. I knew everything that was going on with me. I always felt better after seeing him. I wished he was my family doctor.

Posted on March 21st, 2015

Dr. Casey is such a people person who is genuine, cares for his patients, and makes you feel he has all day to talk to you and address your concerns. Dr. Casey performed a hip replacement on me. He is such a professional and provided me excellent care, both prior, during, and after surgery. I would and DO recommend him is friends and acquaintances.

no new knee

Posted on October 29th, 2012

had been told by other doctors I needed a new knee, Dr Casey did not agree and one year later I am playing tennis and my knee is just fine, physical therapy and cordisone injections was what he prescribed. How many surgeons would do that?