Dr. David Cash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Cash?

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

Second time choosing Dr. Cash for ENT services for children. He addressed their medical issues and prescribed appropriate treatment. He listened to my concerns and related to the children in a kind, engaging manner. No follow-up was necessary in our case as he obviously is well-educated with 20+ years of experience I can trust. Thank you, Dr. Cash.

Dr. David Cash

Posted on April 27th, 2017

Saw him for an ear issue today. He was very professional and took the time to address questions and listen to my concerns. Was a little apprehensive about seeing him due to the bad reviews. Luckily my experience wasn't bad. Only complaint I have is I waited almost an hour to actually see him. Would def

Posted on April 9th, 2015

My visit started off with ease until a lady came in for an appointment, and the receptionist argued with her about an appointment, and tried to make the lady out a liar. She then had to apologize for the mistake, and admitted her mistake. I was sent by my Doctor because I had recurring throat infections, and was concerned about a new growth in the top of my mouth. Dr. cash made me feel very inadequate by asking him about the growth, after he did the exam, and said he found nothing. He ask one of the nurses to get a large mirror, and I showed him the growth. He made me feel awkward for even mentioning it, and then told me it was a cyst, and 1 in 4 patients he sees has them. His smart attitude was not appreciated, and I will not step foot in that office ever again! I told him my concern for having it checked out was because of lots of cancer in my family.

Posted on February 4th, 2015

For an ear Dr he didn't listen to me 😬was very short and lost patience when I questioned him further of his diagnosis

Posted on July 28th, 2012