Dr. David Cashen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Cashen?

Excellent !

Posted on August 24th, 2017

Dr. Cashen performed a partial knee replacement and it is 100% successful. Every aspect of this surgery could not have been a better experience from the office visits, the surgery center, the post op, and the physical therapy. I highly recommend Dr. Cashen and his staff in entirety !

Posted on February 8th, 2017

Excellent Physician, educational, ;listens & responds to pt. needs. Makes you feel as though you are the only pt. in the practice. Organized with attention to details. Warm & friendly. with an excellent staff.

Posted on September 19th, 2016

Dr. Cashen is a very sensitive, caring physician. He is honest and was quick to respond to issues I had following a hip replacement. Though he originally diagnosed me incorrectly it was he who had me see a neurologist in their group who was able to give me an accurate diagnosis. I still was confident enough in Dr. Cashen's credentials to have him perform my surgery and I'm glad I did. He did an excellent job!

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

Dr Cashian is the best! I could hardly walk and had to use a cane before knee replacements. I now walk without a cane . Yeah!!!!!

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Preop ,Dr was attentive and did a decent job of explaining the procedure. Seemed to not listen 100% as he asked some questions thatI had just told him the answer. My procedure and recovery were fine. I am 8 months postop and have totally rrecoveredand have aabsolutely no complaints. Upon return to the office for postoperative exam, I saw the PA and he was fine too.

dr david cashen

Posted on June 21st, 2013

great experience , very through, very good results

I would recommend him -

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Went to see Dr. Cashen for the first time. He took some xrays and looked over my medical records that I broght with. Talked a bit and he made a diagonios right there. He did not at all try to make me go through a un needed MRI or direct me elsewhere for back pain that is apparant from me favoring my right leg. He said they could give me pain managment for my back as well as take care of my hip, which calls for surgery :( Not happy about that, but it's clear as day on the x-ray.

Attentive

Posted on January 12th, 2012

Dr. Cashen very quickly diagnosed the source of my knee pain and I am running again! I like that he didn't rush me into surgery, but instead tried to solve the problem in other ways before operating. He is a smart and caring doctor who is also very well trained (Harvard!)

Posted on August 11th, 2011

Dr. Cashen was a true blessing for me. After two unsuccessful hip surgeries, he was able to diagnose the problem and find a way to help me. He is the most caring doctor I have ever met. He takes care of his patients and doesn't shuffle them off to assistants, never to be seen again. I cannot thank him enough for all he has done and give him the highest marks available.

The Best

Posted on June 8th, 2011

Dr. Cashen is everything a Doctor should be, caring, bright and a wonderful listener. I'd strongly recommend him and his staff.

Posted on October 6th, 2017