Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David M Castro has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Everything was fine except for the Doctor. I was there to see him because I tore some ligaments in my knee. Everything was pleasant until the doctor got into the office. He wouldn't look me in the face, and told me that I was too fat for the surgery, and that was it. I was devasted and broke down into tears. I was only 22 and knew that not having my knee fixed would just give me a life time of pain. He saw me cry, and just turned around and left the room. Then a nurse came in to give me my exit papers. Luckily, I didn't take Dr. Castro's opinion as final and got a second opinion. The next doctor did the surgery and told that only issues my weight could give me is a longer rehabilition. It has been six years and I have had no problem with my knee. So one doctor was able to perform the surgery and one wasn't. Obviously the one is inadequate and part of me is thankful that he didn't get a scapel near me.
Dr. Castro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. David M Castro accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. David M Castro is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Chico, CA.