Dr. David Cataquet Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. David Cataquet?

Excellent

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

I took my son to the ER, because of severe Headaches and blurred vision. He had been in the hospital a few days before but nothing was found. I felt that the doctor took the time to go over the details of everything and told me a spinal tap may give more information about what was going on. After the procedure, my son felt somewhat better and the doctor told us that that high pressures in his spinal tap was causing his symptoms. We were transferred to another hospital where a neurosurgeon told us my son needed a shunt and that we were very fortunate that the doctor did the procedure. My son is now back to his usual self and I am so grateful to the Dr Cataquet for the help and kindness that he showed us.

Posted on August 30th, 2012

Dr Cataquet is inexperienced about emergency and impatient about answering patient's questions. I would not recommend him.

Posted on October 7th, 2012