Dr. David Chadbourne Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Chadbourne?

Bad doctor

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

How can this doctor be participating in the care of people. He has no personality. My father in law goes to him. He did a laser treatment for bladder cancer. He did a horrible job on it. Please if you can go to Medford to a doctor that cares. Klamath Falls needs to look for another real doctor. The board needs to look into removing him. DONT GO to him...PLEASE!

Posted on December 14th, 2016

I had a post-optical scheduled after a penile implant that would have required simply checking my incision for in fiction and taking out my stitches. The problem was that the Doctor who did the surgery was about three hours away and we are right in the middle of some major snow stormstorm. Dr. Chadbourne, who I have been seeing since he came to Klamath Falls, OR, and who referred me to the urologist in Bend, was not willing to do even a simple procedure. I am extremely disappointed in him and will be finding a new urologist asap.

stay away!!!

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Horrible urologist. Not competent in his field. Do not trust any member of your family or anyone you love wit hiim.

Be careful, go elsewhere

Posted on March 25th, 2016

Had a tiny bit of blood in urine, he told me i had cancer after a Cystoscopy. Being naive I allowed a biopsy with a metal instrument used to probe my bladder. I had "cystitis", i have never been the same. The follow-up was poor. This doctorcwas thrown out of his partnership and practices alone. Go elsewhere.

Stay away

Posted on December 13th, 2015

Strung me along for ten years withholding treatment for frequent urination "waiting to make sure it was not caused by prostate cancer." This was after a biopsy revealed no cancer. His examinations were perfunctory and painful.

Go to another doctor

Posted on October 17th, 2015

If you want a caring doctor, keep looking. Extremely poor care.

Great doctor

Posted on November 15th, 2013

Dr. Chadbourne is very caring and thorough, and very easy to talk to. He has a very pleasant manner, and takes time to explain things. His staff is wonderful, and I would recommend him highly.

Posted on March 6th, 2012

Very un caring demeanor. I wait way more than the time he spends with me. Doesnt seem to care whatsoever. Asks a few questions , writes it down and basically kicks me out. This is not why i pay 40 dollars co-pay each visit.Would definatley not recommend . I switched doctors and am very happy now.

Posted on November 21st, 2011

Excellent diagnosis. Extremely competent.

A legend IN HIS OWN MIND!

Posted on June 28th, 2011

I may have cancer and time is of the essence, but there is NO WAY I will see him a second time. He is rude, crude, and stuck on himself. He has no idea how to interact with, or examine, a patient or HE JUST DOES NOT CARE. Either way, I left completely disgusted with him, his TOTAL LACK OF CONCERN FOR MY DISCOMFORT, and his DISRESPECT and UNPROFESSIONALISM. BOTTOM LINE, as immediate as my needs are, I will take the time to find a COMPETENT doctor, which HE IS NOT!

Worst Doctor I have ever visited

Posted on June 26th, 2011

He misdiagnosed me, did a surgery that was uncalled, told me I had cancer so I was not feeling like waiting. He found a cyst in my bladder, then he mis-prescribed flomax at a much too high dose and I ended up in the ER unable to breath and swallow. He is unconcerned for his patients, more interested in himself and has no clue how to become a good doctor.

Posted on June 14th, 2010

Awesome doctor. THE BEST!!!!!