Dr. David Chaikin Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. David Chaikin?

Patient Care

Posted on December 7th, 2017

Dr. Chaikin, is excellent at diagnostics and treatment. He is personable yet professional, and took care of my issues to the point that through a course of treatment they have resolved very satisfactorily. I am continuing to see him annually and would absolutely recommend him.

Horrible

Posted on July 11th, 2016

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!! Horrible man. Rude, arrogant, condescending and I could go on and on. The practice is great, just do not see this doctor. Bad bedside manner and thinks you should not have a say in your treatment since "he is the doctor, what do you know." p.s. he was wrong and my daughter spent a week in the hospital because of his bad call.

Cancer Surgery

Posted on August 8th, 2014

Dr. Chaikin diagnosed my cancer quickly. The whole team at Garden State Urology helped me get ready & through the surgery. Besides removing the cancer & saving most of my kidney I was released from the hospital in less than 48 hours ... and was able to enjoy sitting outside. I want to thank everyone who took care of me ... Dr Chaikin, Dr Sutaria & the surgery team, Morristown Medical Center (if you have a problem this is the place to be) and anyone I missed!!

All about the money

Posted on June 2nd, 2014

I found Dr. Chaiken to be very condescending. When I asked questions he told me the answer was too complicated for me. He was more interested in referring patients to other areas of his practice such as the bone clinic, he didn't seem to care about his patients. His primary interest is in finding additional income from his patients.

Posted on January 7th, 2014

DOCTOR CHAIKIN HAS HELPED ME TREMENDOUSLY, HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN SO KIND AND CARING AND HIS PROCEDURE FOR MY LOSS OF BLADDER CONTROL DUE TO MS, HAS BEEN "SUCCESSFUL" THUS FAR!! I LOVE HIS OFFICE STAFF THEY ARE ALWAYS VERY NICE AND HELPFUL AS WELL!

Posted on June 1st, 2010

awesome doc. caring and attentive. could not recommend a better one. tremendous experience

Posted on May 4th, 2017