Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About David G Chandran
David G Chandran is a Doctor primarily located in Ellicott City, MD. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr Chandran has been my doctor for over 3 years now he goes above and beyond his duty as a dr! He calls to check on me and makes his self available at a moments notice. He even answered my call while he was having dinner with his family. I know I am a work in progress but I know that he will get me where I need to be!!
Dr. Chandran is rarely on time for appointments. One time he double-booked with , seemingly, very little remorse. With the high price of oil, he should have reimbursed my daughter for her wasted time... and gasoline. He rather carelessly prescribed lithium, ignoring my daughter's well-established prior diagnosis of OCD. When she returned to college in the Fall, she had to find a psych. within her college's town. The new doctor immediately took her off of the lithium and put her back on a proper dose of an SRI. Clearly, Dr. Chandran thinks mood disorder medication is some type of trashbin fix-all.
David G Chandran accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3545 Ellicott Mills Dr, Ellicott City, MD
David G Chandran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ellicott City, MD.