Dr. David C Cheeran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David C Cheeran?

Dr. David Cheeran is the Greatest!!!!

Its great that when you find yourself in your darkest hours, that you can find such great and professional person like Dr. Cheeran that can begin you back from the dead. If you look in a dictionary for Godsend, you will see his photo.

If it were not for Dr Cheeran, my mother would not be with me today. He was very knowlegable, understanding, caring, and gave myself and my family much needed information and direction at a pivatol point in my mothers care. Thank God for his perserverance and determination to bring her, and us, through her heart attack and 5 bypass procedure (and 3 months of intensive care healing). I can never thank him enough. He was a God send!

RN at Strong

Dr. Cheeran is very honest and kind. I would recommend any person to allow him to care for them.

god send

I had a heart attack at the age of 37. Resulting in double bypass surgery. I cant thank Dr. Cheeran enough for all that he has done. Both my family and I are grateful to be here. The heart attack i had was referred to as a widow maker. After reading up about this type of heart attack. Im even more grateful to be here.

Dr. Cheeran checks on all his patients in the intensive care unit, whether he is on call or not, morning and evening. He is soft spoken, caring and calm, which in his business is a plus. He comes directly out of the operating room to talk to the family and answer questions after surgery. Very approachable.

Dr. Cheeran

Dr. Cheeran saved my life in emergency surgery. He is a God send.

Quadruple Bypass

How can I only give 4 stars to a person that saved my life?? I'm in great health now, thanks to him.