Dr. David Cheli Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David Cheli?

Patient for 12 years however am no longer his patient.

Posted on September 13th, 2016

I liked the ease of getting an appointment and the wait time is reasonable. Dr. Cheli is an okay Doctor however he gets involved in billing questions. He should leave this to his staff as he is very unprofessional and gets quite angry when questions arise. I would not recommend him for that reason.

Patient

Posted on December 8th, 2015

With my experiences with Dr. Cheli I find that he is a very caring doctor and concerned with your problems.I have had Dr.Cheli as my primary care doctor for several years and would recommend to anyone.His staff is the best and very polite.I would give Dr.Cheli 10 stars if I could including his staff,They are the best iv'e every been to as a doctor.Cant wait to visit these absolutely nice people.

Fellow healthcare worker

Posted on October 27th, 2015

I have never been a patient of his so I do not know how he treats his patients. What I do know is he called the office I was working for with a very nasty attitude. He was requesting to speak to a particular Doctor and when I asked him to hold on a minute so I could go get that Doctor when he comes out of the room with the patient he is with, he replied "I have a minute and a minute only". For a second I thought he was joking but given the nature of his personality through conversation up to that comment; wasn't. Afterward, I commented about it and several coworkers said they have had the same problem when speaking to him in the past. Hopefully he doesn't treat his patients with the disrespect he treated our office staff with.

Excellent long term relationship

Posted on October 12th, 2010

Dr. Cheli has been our primary doctor for over 15 years, and consistently provides excellent service and overall exceptional coverage. We were recommended to Dr. Cheli many years ago and my husband and children and I continue to use him for all of our medical needs. We recommend him highly.

Posted on June 6th, 2017