Dr. David Cheong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Cheong?

Dr. Cheong is a blessing!

Posted on April 28th, 2016

Being referred to Dr. Cheong was a blessing. I first met him last fall with a worn-out hip that had been replaced over fifteen years ago. I limped into his office with leg length discrepancy (one leg was longer than the other), had a completely worn out hip, and was in incessant pain. My previous hip revision surgery had not gone as well as my original two hip replacements and thus, I was petrified. He immediately put me at ease. His vast knowledge, gentle bedside manner, and an uncanny ability to explain medical terminology and procedures to laymen are true gifts. As veteran hip patient who had undergone three previous hip replacements and numerous other joint replacement surgeries, I can attest to Dr. Cheong’s medical expertise. My recovery time was minimal and I have regained full function in my hip. Although my surgery was only four months ago, there are days I completely forget that I underwent major surgery because I am feeling whole again. Every time I take long walks or even, dance, I think of Dr. Cheong and silently thank him. I have unwavering faith in him and feel extremely blessed to have him as part of my medical team.

Posted on February 19th, 2016

Expected me to read brochures and choose gel for my knee. Absurd. He is an md

Posted on November 16th, 2015

Dr. Cheong always had time to discuss my concerns and answer my many questions. Post-op, Dr. Cheong always took time to visit me in hospital and check on my recovery. His assistant, Juan, was most, courteous, helpful and prompt when returning my calls. I highly recommend Dr. Cheong and his staff.

Posted on December 14th, 2017