Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David P Chernicoff has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. David P Chernicoff has the following 14 expertise
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Chernicoff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. David P Chernicoff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
Locations & DirectionsWarren General Hospital, 2 W Crescent Park, Warren, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David P Chernicoff in this video.
Dr. David P Chernicoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, PA.