Dr. David Cheshire Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Posted on June 4th, 2016

He was the worst. A homophobe who played with my mind when I was very young (early '80's), and scammed my insurance company for many sessions that never took place. A truly despicable doctor that should have lost his license and been imprisoned.

Posted on June 2nd, 2012

This doc needs to retire, He has made several racist commnents and says the same thing over and over and over each session. I think he means well but he is very old and it's time to hang it up

Horrible

Posted on June 13th, 2011

This man shouldn't be allowed to dispense medicine at a veterinary clinic

Good Doctor...Getting Old...

Posted on February 19th, 2011

Been seeing Dr. Cheshire for a few years now. Waiting time is typically long an annoying. I find if I schedule an appointment in the a.m., he is more alert and helpful; where as, if I schedule one in the p.m., he typically seems tired and apathetic. Definitely a smart guy and good doctor, I just feel his age might be catching up with him.

Do not go to this doctor.

Posted on January 13th, 2011

Do not go to this Doctor. He is the worst doctor I have met. We went to his office to ask an evaluation report, and he gave us an incomplete report. When we found out, we called and asked him to fill in the item which he missed. His assistant was rude and said the doctor is going to call us back, so we can't call them again. However, he never called back even we told him there was a deadline. she said we have to pay and see the doctor. There is no guarantee the doctor to fill in the item he missed. How can u give us an incomplete report and charge patient a lot of money.

Terrible, go anywhere else

Posted on August 17th, 2010

Dr. Cheshire is terrible. He never even looks at you. He just types notes on his computer in a completely obnoxious fashion with his two index fingers. I agree with the other poster that said it would be better to talk to a wall - you might at least be able to convince yourself the wall is listening. Dr. Cheshire is clearly not listening. The experience of going there was painful - I would only recommend him to someone I immensely disliked.

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR

Posted on April 20th, 2010

First off, I went to his office 3 times. There was not ONE visit where I waited less than an hour to see him. When I did finally get to see the doctor, he couldn't hear or understand what I was saying. He would tell me the same stories about his family and try to get me to use his son's 'credit repair' services even though I told him numerous times that I have good credit. Then he would ask me about my sex life! He talked about my breasts incessantly and asked me out on a date. Incredibly inappropriate behavior. He also gave me ridiculous amounts of pills that I didn't need, including diet pills because he said he wants to make money being a spokesperson for adipex. I am currently finding out how to report him to the Board of Medicine.

Cheshire's brilliance

Posted on January 18th, 2010

I've been a patient for a few years. Dr. Cheshire is of the 'old' school. He doesn't not believe in throwing pills at you but rather he assesses what may be at the root of your problems. Dr. Cheshire helped me to realize that I didn't need to label myself or believe too firmly in any psychiatric diagnosis. He's a brillant doctor.Point black

A wall gives better advice

Posted on December 7th, 2009

This guy never said anything. Matter of fact, I did all of the talking he did all of the prescribing. When I took Zoloft and went home and wanted to put my head through a wall, literally. He finally said something, "Give it some time." So, after a month and a half, I never went back.

Posted on December 29th, 2014