Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David K Choi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. David K Choi has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. David K Choi has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. David K Choi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. David Choi is so nice. He was extremely friendly, compassion it. I went in for a routine exam but it had been awhile since I had had a routine exam. Upon my exam he noticed that something wasn't right and scheduled am appointment for me to go and have a vaginal ultrasound. Went back to Dr. Choi for my follow up and that is when he told me I had a cyst on my ovary. He told me what my options were and I opted for the surgery. Which I thankful for him and that he found out that I had this cyst. It ended up being a huge cyst on my ovary that was actually starting to twist causing me great pain. I think Dr. Choi for being so thorough a and fast at helping to get my problems taken care of so promptly. Would highly recommend plus he is great looking.
Dr. Choi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 2003
Dr. David K Choi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Specialists of The Palm Beaches PA, 770 Northpoint Pkwy, West Palm Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David K Choi in this video.
Dr. David K Choi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.