Have you seen Dr. David M Choquette?

run for your life

he fell off a ladder now retiring,

Great with kids. Very patient and understanding.

If you think you may need surgery, Dr. David Choquette will tell you the truth, and inspire the trust you need to have your surgery. I have never met a more honest, down to earth surgeon. I would give him the highest recommendation.

I recently met Dr. Choquette for the first time. He was kind, courteous, asked questions and seemed genuine in his care. He prescribed antibiotics and requested I return for a follow up. I met him again a week or so later when I brought my elderly mother in for an appointment. She was somewhat anxious about the appointment. He was very good with her and will be performing some surgery for her. At the same time he conducted a follow up with me and prescribed new antibiotics as I was still having problems. He was extremely kind and caring once again.....and very thorough. I would highly recommend any friend or family member to see him if the need arises.

Simply the best

If this man was a doctor in all fields I would go to him. He has preformed numerous operations on my 3 year old and I have always left happy and my son healthy.

Very competent and congenial doctor. Impressed.

I called about a very serious vertigo problem and got in in two days, despite the busy schedule. They knew the need and met it. He was very thorough and professional, asking me questions about my condition, instead of having me tell him what what going on. I appreciated this since I hadn't thought of all the details only a doctor would know about and associate with the condition. He was the best ENT I had seen for this problem and the efficiency of the staff in setting up my coordinating visits with another specialist was done for me.I don't know why he got such a low score from the previous rater but we were highly impressed with his knowledge and care. I'd recommend Dr. Choquette.

Dr. David M Choquette is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Duluth, MN.

Dr. David M Choquette Is this you?