3.0

Have you seen Dr. David I Chorost?

First Doctor To Get It Right

My family has suffered tremendously with my adult daughters mental behavior for years with no help or direction from any of the various mental health care professionals who seen her. Trying to describe her behavior to those who hasn't witnessed it is very frustrating. Thank God for Dr Chorost, finally a doctor who has insight and got right into her head without being fooled like all the rest!!! A good doctor! God sent and I believe that with all my heart

caring professional

dr. chorost was my doctor for a long while, and i have the utmost respect for him. a doctor of the highest morals and ethics, he really helped me during a very trying period in my life.

ADHD

Dr. David I Chorost is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hopkinsville, KY.