Dr. David L Christopherson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David L Christopherson?

Cares more about money

After going to Dr. Christopherson for a few years, I really think that he is more interested in giving tests that cost you (the patient) a lot of money and writing prescriptions that are expensive too. I have done some research and there are other, cheaper medications that could have been prescribed to me instead of the more expensive ones I have gotten. He has also sent me to have tests that were costly. I actually got a second opinion recently and was not sent to have the same tests. Basically, Dr. Christopherson does not seem concerned whatsoever with his patients' financial status. Yes, I wish I were rich and could afford to get anything done, especially health related, but I need a doctor that understands that I can't afford just anything and will work with me. Dr. Christopherson is okay, he's nice and all, but I'm not wowed.

Great Doctor

I've been seeing Doctor Christopherson since I retired out of the military in 1998 and have been seeing him along with my family since. My boys have their own families now and still see him. He's a great doctor and one who truly cares.

Excellent Doctor!