Dr. David Ciminello Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Ciminello?

Posted on August 30th, 2013

I take all 3 of our kids to Dr. Ciminello. One of the best Pediatricians. Wonderful bedside manner. Truly concerned for our children. Right on with his knowledge and expertise.

Not impressed

Posted on May 4th, 2013

Long term patient (children) of this practice and we have seen a number of doctors come and go with the years. The turn over is concerning and the service is so inconstant. Some tough times with a pair of sick twins but after a few second option away from this doctor and practice were able to get it under control. We never met the main doctor Dr. Christine Moghler (who we heard and were reffered to by friends to be really good). I guess with a practice like this your luck is like a straw of the hat. Finally moved on and with a more attentive caring pediatric doctor. To use caring means you follow-up with patient and make sure your treatment prescribed worked. it could be accomplished by a simple phone call to follow-up or and in house quick visit; please note a follow-up does not mean you charge me again/you care enough to want to know. I was charge for everything imaginable at this office and so glad we have good insurance never-the-less we still get the paper-trail of all charges and we would feel so disgusted and annoyed. I realize its a business for you and my child is simply and number and pay check but please! too upset to write more; just glad we moved on and not all places and people are like this.

Posted on February 17th, 2012

Dr. Ciminello had seen my daughter for the last 4 years at Pueblo Peds. He has done He has been amazing with my daughter & decreased any anxiety she had about doctors even when she knew she had to get shots. I was informed that he left Pueblo Peds so in a pinch I saw a new Dr there. It was an AWFUL experience where I walked out so upset & knew this Dr did not listen to concerns. Thanks to this website I was able to find he went to Desert Shores Peds and they squeezed me in to see him today. He was once again the wonderful Dr I have always experienced. Prompt, amazing with my daughter, professional and discussed her illness and options. He really cares about "his kids" as he refers to them when he doesn't think a parent can hear. He has always taken time to make sure that I am comfortable with what we discussed. I have never been rushed and he does not just dole out antibiotics if they aren't needed. We are SO GRATEFUL to have found him again and will gladly drive the 40 minutes to see him since he moved. He is worth it!

just to set up a meet and greet

Posted on June 28th, 2011

the girl that answered the phone was rude. the meet and greet is not one on one and is not at the office where i would be going, it would be a group of other parents how can i discuss personal things in a group setting. then i explained that to the girl and appartently either the group meet or nothing then she hung up on me. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO horrible impression

Doctor's Response

Dear sir or madam -- I am so terribly sorry for your experience. There is no excuse for this type of behavior. Please note that I no longer work at this office. I would just ask, for my sake, as well as anyone else you choose to "rate" in the future, please consider the harm you can do by putting such poor critiques. We have never met, and you know nothing about me. I understand you had a poor experience with an operator, but (even though I recognize that my staff may be considered a reflection of me) I find it a little unfair to rank so poorly based on no interaction. I do hope you are doing well, had a healthy delivery, and your child is thriving. David M. Ciminello, MD

Posted on April 26th, 2010

He is absolutely a wonderful doctor. He is great with my daughter and son. He not only exceptional with kids, but takes the time to make sure the parents understand the situation.

Posted on May 20th, 2017