Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. David W Civalier has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. David W Civalier has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. David W Civalier has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
I have seen a few other doctors in this practice and have claimed Dr Civalier as my "forever" doctor. I have quite a few medical problems and he has been able to diagnose & treat them correctly. For being 60-years old I feel better now than when I was in my 40's. That's about when I started at Redding Family Medical Group. Since I was new to the area and had no recommendations, I started at RFMG. They have 6 doctors, nurse practitioners, diabetic counselor and a physicians assistant. They've recently added a female physician. But like I said, Dr Civalier fits me and has been the best doctor I've ever had. He's extremely competent, compassionate, professional and totally trustworthy.
Dr Civalier seems like a kind, well educated man, but I never leave his office feeling like I've gotten what I came for. I've gone in for several different problems over the last few years and it seems every time I just get a prescription for some drug I probably don't need and probably won't take or just blown off entirely, not a solution. Once he even gave me a medication that I discovered at the pharmacy causes birth defects when I had just told him my husband and I were trying to concieve. His office staff is often rude on the phone and disorganized in the office (they've lost my file twice). Follow up care has been lacking at best and I will be seeking a new doctor in the future.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
- Boston University School Of Medicine
Alameda County Medical Center
Dr. David W Civalier accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & DirectionsRedding Family Medical Group, 2510 Airpark Dr Ste 201, Redding, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. David W Civalier in this video.
Dr. David W Civalier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redding, CA.